Tuesday, April 25, 2006

American Beauty


(...)
I guess... I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it is hard to stay mad, when there is so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it is too much... my heart fills up like a balloon that its about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying the whole lot to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude, for every single moment of my stupid little life.

suposo que podria estar ressentit pel que em va passar... però és difícil estar enfadat, quan hi ha tanta bellesa al món. A vegades, sento que la veig tota al mateix temps, i és massa... el cor se m'infla com un globus a punt de rebentar. I llavors recordo de relaxar.me... i parar de lluitar per ella. I es en aquell moment que comença a brollar de mi, com pluja. I no puc sentir res més que gratitud per cada un dels moments de la meva estupida i insignificant vida.

No comments: